Monday, October 18, 2010

Serenity Now

If you are a Seinfeld fan, you are familiar with Frank Costanza's method of dealing with stress. When faced with a situation that could make his blood pressure rise, he calls out "Serenity Now". I on the other hand, start projects, lots of projects. Sometimes I even finish them! Making things is my mental health therapy. As a mother of 5, I always seem to be drowning in a sea of chaos and confusion. And when those days are really bad, I retreat to my sewing room and sew up a few things, or redecorate a room, or make some hair bows, or a bracelet, or start writing a book, or go to an Estate Sale, or a flea market.......you get the idea. So here is where I will share all of my little sanity projects. Hope they'll bring you a little "serenity now" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment