Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun with the Family

I have been in Utah now, 4 days. I arrived Thursday morning at 2 am. Thursday afternoon, I visited my sister Allison's family. I got an amazing salad from Cafe Rio (a must on every trip to Utah). Visited my dad's sister, Maria. And bought some cool fingernail stuff for Eliza from her.

Friday, we took the kids to Trafalga, in Orem, for mini golf. Then went to Coneys for the best frozen custard, Cherry Amaretto  Cheesecake. Then, I dropped Liam off in Salt Lake with his Uncle Ethan for a couple of days. John and Little John flew in that night from Pittsburgh. It's good to have them finally here with us.

Yesterday, we had a girls day with my mom and sisters. We went to Paseano's for lunch, then did a little shopping. After, we went back to my sister's house for some water games and a BBQ. The kids all had a great time with their cousins. The best part was watching my mom go down the slip 'n slide! It was great!

Today we are having a Luau at a park to celebrate my sister's birthday. It should be a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment