Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Dresser that Broke the Husband's Back

Have you ever had a dream about someone and woke up so angry because of something they did in a unconscious realm? I do it all the time. I wake up glaring at my innocent husband. When he asks what he's done to upset me so much, I reply, "Oh, you know what you've done!" 

This morning, John called me from work, to let me know that he has never, in our entire marriage, been so angry at me, as he was when he woke from an early morning dream. "Wow! What did I do?" I asked. In my mind I'm thinking did it involve infidelity? Criminal activity? He's not one to get angry easily, so I knew it must be something really bad. He answered, "You just kept bringing more, and more furniture in the house! I told you I didn't want any more furniture, and you wouldn't listen. You just kept hauling in dresser after dresser! Then you got all kinds of people to help you bring them in! It was so awful!"

Hmmm... What a weird dream! I wonder what it could possibly mean? ...Well, I guess we'll never know! 

By the way, anyone need a dresser? I picked up the cutest one last weekend. It's in my garage and I just don't know where to put it!

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment