Monday, September 5, 2011

Ooh, La, La Guest Spa Robes


Last week was quite a week. The kids all started school. Eliza turned 6. And I spent 3 crazy days, throwing together a birthday party. Since Eliza wanted to have a Fancy Nancy Spa party, I thought it would be nice to have robes for all the girls to wear. I also thought they would make nice party favors. What was I thinking????!!!! I ended up making 6 spa robes, among other things. And was still sewing bias tape 1/2 an hour before the guests arrived! Talk about cutting it close! I finally finished them all, just in the knick of time.



As each guest arrived, they received a robe, a pair of flip flops, and a hair turban thing. 


The girls all looked soooo cute! It made all the work worth while.


I love the way they were "reading" their magazines while they relaxed!





No comments:

Post a Comment