Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Project

I know the last thing I should be doing right now is starting another project. I haven't even finished writing my bias tape tutorial that I was planning to post last week. My house is a wreck, and I have at least 10 unfinished projects that I promised John I would finish before diving in to anything new.

But I have two good excuses for starting this project. Wait, now that I think about it, there are three. First, my son, Little john is having same day surgery Wednesday, at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. I will be sitting in a waiting room all day, and there is no way I can sit still that long with idle hands! I have to have something to work on to pass the time.  Second, this project will be a gift for my mom's birthday (December 5th). It will take a while, so I need to get started soon. And third, I found the perfect thing to use to make it, today at Target. And it was on clearance for $4.74.

Here's a sneak peak. Bet you can't guess what it will be...


... stay tuned... (it's nothing earth shattering...but still fun to guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment